Michael Todd's skin care line has taken over YouTube and blogs. I've seen them over and over as everyone's monthly favorites. I've been thinking of trying them and have checked out some products that I want to get from the website. As I was glancing trough my emails 1 morning (I have an an email account just for newsletters), I saw that Michael Todd was on BeyondtheRack. BeyondtheRack is a flash sale website similar to HauteLook. I quickly picked up some items that I originally wanted before they ran out of stock. They were discounted up to 60%. Amazing score!
Since I have oily acne prone skin(bleh), I picked up products that gear towards combating my skin type.
- Honey And Oat cleanser - seems to be everyone's favorite
- Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask - it feels weird applying pumpkin pie on your face.
- Kaolin Clay Detoxifying Facial mask
- Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
- Antioxidant Carrot Multivitamin Serum
I'm going to try them out and give a full review later. I'm hoping they're not overhype and works well on my skin!