magical question

mr. adventure popped the magical question on 11.11.11. why on that particular date you ask? that's because mr. adventure is horrible with dates. he even has formulas to remember my birthday and our anniversary. 11 is also my fav #. that date works for us and i'm engaged! we've been together for 7+ years. sounds long, but every day is filled with amazingly fun and happy adventures with him :)


i apologize for not picking a winner yet for my giveaway. november is a busy busy month at work. also, we'll be going to san francisco for thanksgiving and i've been running up and down shopping for "early christmas presents" for friends there. i'll pick a winner when i get back!

shimo, our newly adopted kitty is curious about our christmas tree. 5 ornaments broke so far. i think we're going to have an "ornament-less" tree by christmas. if any of you are wondering, mantao is still out there ruling the cat kingdom. have a great thanksgiving everyone~~~~








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations sweetie!! What a lovely date to propose! So sweet!

Amy said...

OMG Congrats Cushy!!! and on 11.11.11. how amazing :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's a milestone! :)

breakingrumours said...

Congratulations on your engagement!! ^.^ I'm so happy for you. I wish you both to many many many long years ahead :)

Penelope said...

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm so happy for the both of you. Happy wedding planning! I was too stressed with mine that I never really got to actually enjoy the moments.

Lulu said...

my belated congrats! best wishes to you two <3

ur kitty is way too cute haha, our ornaments never survived when we had our kitty too lol, they are so curious!

Shop N' Chomp said...

BIG congrats, darling!!! So happy for you both. =D Love the black, white, and red pic! Shimo looks like a cutie pie. Have fun in SF!!

Lisa said...

OMG! congrats hon!! that's amazing news!! haha :)

my hubby is the same... we got married on 12.10 because that's the day that we met.. and the hubs decided we should keep everything the same.. because it took him that much effort to remember our "dating" anniversary that he wanted to keep the "wedding" anniversary date the same so he wouldn't forget hahahaha

omgosh your new cat in the christmas tree is so adorable!!!

stellarvixen said...

Short but sweetest post ever!
Also dreamy romantic photo of you n mr.adventure!!
I love it and approved it <3

Shimo could climb that high! Awesome!!
Its my 4th Year with my mr.aquarious
And I dedicated a Love love love message over at my blog

Count me in with your wedding plans and ideas!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

aw that's so cute! my kitty did the same thing when he was a little kitten. xo

p.s. I'm having a giveaway for an arty-oval style ring if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations Cushy!!

i have a student's anniversary that is on the same day but ironically he forgot about it and came to this English class lol. Of course they celebrated it after ;)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Welcome back! I still haven't been to H&m recently. Looking forward to your haul and travel pics =D

Angela said...

oh congrats!!!

Post a Comment