Mini Drugstore haul ~ Revlon

To US readers, this week is the prefect time to pick up Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain and Revlon nail polish. CVS is having amazing deals. The balm stain is $6.49 with $4 extrabucks and the nail polish is $4.99 with $3 extrabucks. There's also $2 off Revlon coupon on the display. Make sure you look out for the coupon and get almost free makeup (happy dance).

I got the kissable balm stain in darling. It's a sheer mauve pink with purple undertone. My lips are pretty pigmented and the stain barely shows up. This is a miss for me, but I like other colors especially honey. The formula is the same across all the colors. They stay on for a long time (a plus for me since I'm always too lazy to reapply throughout the day). They're fairly moisturizing and the minty scent is refreshing.

Swatch In tungsten light

Swatch in white light

The nail polish is in bonsai from the new Revlon colorstay range. I'm excited to try as it has gold shimmers within the greens. Generally, Revlon nail polishes are inconsistent. Some colors even within the same range have better formula than others.
I'm planning to use my extrabucks for the limited edition Maybeline color tattoo in barely beige and gold shimmer. CVS is having bogo 1/2 off on all Maybeline this week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment