cco day 3 & 4

this is a post for 12/29/2010 and 12/30/2010. I got so busy doing nothing that I’m even lazy to write a post Open-mouthed smile. plus, i was sick last week.

day3

11:30am - woke up. I know it’s late, but I stayed up late the night before.

12pm – ate sushi rolls that I made last night. mental note, put more japanese mayo next time

1-6pm – watch korean drama (sungkyunkwan scandal). it’s extremely addictive. love to see korean traditional settings and clothing. the show reminds me of my high school days. there’s always competition and adventures.

6:30pm – cooked ramen. mr. adventure came back late.

7:30-10pm – showered, fold/hung my laundry, sort out my closet, clean my bedroom, clear my vanity table (found lots of expired lip balm).

10-4am – continue watching dramaEmbarrassed smile

the day was very unproductive. well, at least I did complete a small task in my bedroom.

day4 was very similar to day3. spent most of my day time watching drama. it’s been a while since I had so much free time just lazing around. I did clean up more. rearranged my living furniture.

so, what do I think about stay-at-home-wife? it’s not easy. it’s very exhausting both mentally and physically. you have a huge list of chores, you have to figure out a good way to fill up your time(not watching drama), you’re waiting at home for your hubby to come home etc. to those wives/moms out there, you totally have my respect. I don’t think I’m ready to join your team yet. it’s easier to stare in front of the computer and typing the whole day.

pretty flowers to brighten up my week!






3 comments:

Yumeko said...

i agree with you
i tried the "stay at home" thing for a week [took leave to get ready for new year] and i was sooo tired each day <-- and i actually work 12 hrs day XD!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Haha! So ends your little stay-at-home phase. ;)

(Not my pic but I think they're pencil caps)

Mint said...

that sushi looks so gewd .... . - .

Post a Comment