almost free drugstore haul

my local grocery store heb is giving out an awesome coupon for $3 off any revlon cosmetics. the regular nail polishes(top speed is $4.50 each) are $3.74 each, which comes out to $0.74 after coupon. they are practically giving them away :) look at my massive haul.run to heb if you're in texas! the offer last until next week I think. [correction: the offer is over :( ]
063
007
cvs is known to have great clearance sale on cosmetics periodically. i was lucky to went in and found rimmel having 75%off + $1 off coupon on the shelf. everything comes down to below a dollar except for mascaras. no idea why i got those mascaras, since i'm sticking to majorlica lash expander for now. maybe a giveaway? physician formula was on sale for 60% + $5 off coupon. picked up something to try.
061




13 comments:

Melanie said...

I really like Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara! That is a great haul, wish I had that coupon, I went in for Revlon's just tinted but didn't want to get it full price :/

Lisa said...

Omgosh so lucky you totally scored so much new drugstore goodies at such an amazing price!! Lucky girl!

Those pictures were taken at the palace of fine arts! A must visit if you ever visit SF! :)

CHAOTIC COOKIE said...

I wish i had a grocery store with those deals near me!! lucky you!

Riya~ said...

What a great haul!!! You also have such an adorable blog!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Niiice! =D I love clearance sales.

(Hmm...I haven't used it long enough. Maybe ask me in a few months? ;)

wifluvelle said...

lucky still can use the $5 voucher!!!
rimmel mascara best lar i like!

omg u should do some notds for us to see!!!

xoxo ann

Penelope said...

Wow, great haul! Especially love the Revlon nude polishes.

Harija said...

Neat & great saving!

Neat post!

My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

D.Sadie said...

Wow great haul! I hope you do swatches of everything soon. I'd love to see them. =)

Great blog, hun. New follower. Check out my blog.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Penelope said...

Hi, me again! In answer to your question:
I found the oil control of the BB cream pretty good, but I would be a bad judge for it as the weather here is not too hot and I don't have problems with oily skin just yet x

Dana Yoshimizu said...

haha, got the mascaras because they were on sale!! LOL I do that all the time. I'll ask myself whether or not I need it, know that the answer is no, but I'll still buy stuff because it's on sale.

& WOW, what a steal!!
It's always so nice to get stuff for a good deal :D


<3,
Dana

Joey said...

Fantastic haul! omg you're right, they are practically giving them away! If I were there, I'd totally stock up, too. Love all the Revlon polished you picked up

Chichaul said...

Hello!

Your haul looks really great.
If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
www.chichaul.com

Hope to see you around there!
xoxo :)

Post a Comment