christmas is in the air

got a l’occitane gift set from a friend. love the quirky christmas packaging. 3 bars of soap and a huge tube of hand cream. no excuse of having dry hands this winter!Austin -November '10 383 Austin -November '10 388

mini ulta exclusive OPI christmas haul
all the berry best, gift of gold, plum full of cheer & a topcoatAustin -November '10 496 I’m not the best in applying nail polish. in fact, I sux at it Embarrassed smile
Austin -November '10 498

sneak peek of my neighbor’s house. all theme up for the seasonAustin -November '10 435
Austin -November '10 446

and my christmas tree
Austin -November '10 486
have a nice mid- week!





5 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Pretty pics and gifts! =D I've been wanting to check out that OPI set.

Anna said...

i always put my hand cream next to bed side table, put it on rite before zzz :)
i jes made my nails this morning! bright red with green leaves stickers, so christmasy!

xoxo elle

cushy said...

thanks for the comments ladies :)

elle, show me your nails...hehe

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting :) Gorgeous pics! looking very festive :D

Angela said...

love love l'occitane.

Post a Comment