merry christmas!!!

the year is coming to an end. time to wrap up 2010 and highlight the cheers and jeers of this year

2010 cheers

  • a new homeowner (cushycottage for my home projects)
  • got a promotion (yay more $ to spend)
  • adopted mantao (my one of a kind feline)
  • celebrated our 6th anniversary
  • traveled to toronto, canada (for work, but it was fun)
  • finally started biking again
  • started a home decorating blog
  • revamped my beauty/fashion blog

2010 jeers

  • got my first traffic ticket for speeding
  • lost a family member (dedicate to my dearest aunt)
  • celebrated b’day alone (was away for work. I did give myself a huge treat)

can’t wait to see what 2011 has install for me!

2011 wanna-achieve

  • eat healthy and work out more
  • contribute back to the community
  • finish up my list of projects on cushycottage
  • smile and create more memories in 2011
  • forget about the sad things in the past
gift of gold
enjoy your holidays!




1 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Fun nails! Glad to see that the cheers outweigh the jeers. Happy Holidays! =D

Post a Comment